Between the warm temperatures, days spent lounging by the pool, family vacations, and friendly gatherings at the park, summer is often viewed as one of the most enjoyable times of the year. While you may have a few items on your to-do list to get accomplished over the next few months, why not consider replacing your missing teeth with dental implants? Your schedule for fall, winter, and spring is typically booked solid, so if you want to take advantage of the availability you have right now, spend a few minutes learning why summer is the best time to take care of your smile.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
Your decision to choose dental implants will come with many one-of-kind benefits. While it’s possible to achieve a beautiful look and healthier smile with other traditional solutions (i.e., dental bridge, dentures), these titanium posts are well worth the investment and offer much more. Some of the advantages you can expect include:
- The ability to eat your favorite foods without worrying about your prosthetics slipping or falling out. You can also adopt a healthier diet full of nutrient-rich foods that will be beneficial for your smile and body.
- A solution that is designed to last 30 years or even a lifetime with proper care and maintenance.
- The chance to embrace a better quality of life by feeling confident when speaking, smiling, and eating around others.
- Greater jawbone health, as your implants will continue to stimulate the bone and keep it from shrinking over time.
- A reduced risk of systemic issues that can result in a shorter lifespan if left untreated (i.e., diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis).
Why Summer is the Right Time for Treatment
To take advantage of all these great benefits, you must take the first step and schedule a consultation with your dentist. After you’ve been cleared for surgery, you will find that recovery and receiving your final prosthetics takes time, but it is well worth it. But why start the dental implant process during summer? Here are 3 reasons to consider:
- You likely have more time you can take off from work. It will be necessary to spend a few days, if not a week, at home after your surgery. And instead of spending your days lying on the couch watching TV, you can lay around the pool or enjoy a good book outside on your back porch while enjoying the warm breeze.
- You will feel more comfortable when surrounded by family and friends. If you were self-conscious because of your missing teeth, your dental implants will help you to feel more confident engaging with people and actively participating in backyard barbecues, pool parties, and other fun activities.
- Your smile will be ready for fall. Whether you’re planning your child’s back-to-school party or preparing for a big presentation at work to inspire your team as you head into the final quarter, your teeth will look and feel better than ever.
There’s no need to wait any longer to replace your missing teeth. Start the process now while you have the time. Once you see your results, you’ll be glad you took advantage of these summer months to achieve a longer-lasting, life-changing smile.
About the Practice
At Dental Center of Jacksonville, we want our patients to feel comfortable and confident in their decision to choose dental implants. Offering the entire placement and restoration process in-house, we make it possible for you to stay in one convenient location and receive treatment by a team of experts you can trust. If you’re ready to take back your smile by replacing your missing teeth, contact us at (904) 262-9466!